Wednesday, August 5, 2015

My Top Country Songs

I don't listen to a ton of country music because it isn't my most favourite style of music. However there are some really good country artists who have some really great songs. One reason I enjoy country music is because it is great for car rides. You can just roll down your windows and let the good times roll. Below are my favourite country songs. I know there are plenty of other great country songs but this is just a sample list of some of my favourites. There is a nice variety of artists in here so I hope you enjoy!



American Kids - Kenny Chesney






Big Green Tractor - Jason Aldean






Boys 'Round Here - Blake Shelton ft. Pistol Annies & Friends






Country Girl - Luke Bryan






Crash and Burn - Thomas Rhett







God Bless The Broken Road - Rascal Flatts






How Country Feels - Randy Houser






Knee Deep - Zac Brown Band






Let Me See Ya Girl - Cole Swindell






Life Is A Highway - Tom Cochrane






Love Story - Taylor Swift






That's My Kind Of Night - Luke Bryan






Truck Yeah - Tim McGraw






Wagon Wheel - Darius Rucker






No comments:

Post a Comment